The Woman in Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Females nails
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:16 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Cutting fingernails
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Shaving the moustache and other questions
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Fearing harm for having a beard
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Trimming the beard
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:16 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Hindaba (Chicory)
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

»  Etiquettes of differing in Islam
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Suffering in the path of Da'wah
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Conditions of trade transactions
Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

Our Boutique
Our Wall Decals Page
translator

Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her

Go down

Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her Empty Wants to propose to a woman before he is able to marry her

Post by Ithar Ghada Faied Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Question:

I am a married man, al-Hamdulillah, with a child. I am also very active but my wife is too weak to attend to me all the time. Insha Allah I want to propose to someone else, so I can have 2 wives. But now I don't have the means. Can I propose to this lady now so that she does not marry someone else before I am able to marry her (i.e. when I'm financially well off)? Insha Allah, when I'm financially well off I'll marry her.

Answer:

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

There is no harm in your proposing to marry this girl now and wait until you get the necessary means to carry out the marriage ceremony.
Meanwhile, this girl remains alien to you. You should also be kind to your wife and treat her in a good way fulfilling all her rights.

Allah knows best.
Ithar Ghada Faied
Ithar Ghada Faied
Admin

Female Posts : 412
Birthday : 1978-01-13
Location Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

http://thewomaninislam.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down