The Woman in Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Females nails
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:16 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Cutting fingernails
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Shaving the moustache and other questions
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Fearing harm for having a beard
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Trimming the beard
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:16 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Hindaba (Chicory)
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

»  Etiquettes of differing in Islam
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Suffering in the path of Da'wah
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Conditions of trade transactions
A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

Our Boutique
Our Wall Decals Page
translator

A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah

Go down

A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Empty A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah

Post by Ithar Ghada Faied Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 am

A Letter of Advice: Shedding Light upon the Correct Aqeedah Mother10

From Shaikh Abdul-Azeez ibn Abdullah ibn Baz
(رحمه اللّه)

The correct aqeedah is comprised of Allah's noble book (the Quran) and the Sunnah or practice of His trustworthy messenger.

So I advise you to increase in reading and memorizing what is easy for you of the Quran along with what you are able to memorize from the authentic ahadeeth (prophetic sayings) like the 40 hadeeth of Imam An-Nawawi and Ibn Rajb's completion of them, Umdah Al-Hadeeth by Al-Hafith Abdul-Ghani ibn Abdul-Wahid Al-Maqdasi, and reading Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim as much as possible with good brothers. I also advise you with the books if Shaikhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyah's works such as Aqeedah Al-Wasitiyah, Al-Hamawiyah, and At-Tadmuriyah as he has clarified the aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah and refuted their enemies within them. Likewise I advise you to memorize Kitab At-Tawheed and Kashf As-Shubuhat by Shaikhul-Islam Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab as these two books contain great benefit. I also advise you to supplicate to Allah and ask Him to guide you to His straight path, grant you understanding in the religion, and protect you from the temptations of the Devil and the callers to falsehood. This is just as I advise you to ask Allah the Mighty and Majestic to open your heart to good and aid you in reading and memorizing the Quran and Sunnah as He said, "invoke me and I will answer you", and to be upright in obedience to Allah while refraining from sin. I remind you with what Imam Shafie said, "I complained to Wakee` about bad memory and He guided me to leave off sin. He told me that knowledge was light and that Allah's light does not come to the sinner".
I ask Allah to rectify your and my intention and action for He is the best to ask. I also recommend that you enroll in the Islamic University of Madinah for it is a salafi University teaching its students the aqeedah of Ahuls-Sunnah. May Allah make your affair easy and grant us all beneficial knowledge and action based upon it for He is the All-Hearer, Answerer of prayers. As-salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Translated by Eesa John Starling
March 5, 2009
For eDawah.com

توضيـح عـن العقيـدة الصحيحـة
من عبد العزيز بن عبد الله بن باز إلى حضرة الأخ المكرم ع- ز . وفقه الله لكل خير آمين .
سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته . بعده :
وصلت رسالتك التي تستوضح فيها عن العقيدة الصحيحة . وأفيدك بأن العقيدة الصحيحة قد اشتمل عليها كتاب الله الكريم وسنة رسوله الأمين عليه من ربه أفضل الصلاة والتسليم . فأوصيك بالإكثار من قراءة القرآن الكريم وحفظ ما تيسر منه مع حفظ ما تيسر من الأحاديث الصحيحة كالأربعين النووية وتكملتها لابن رجب ، وكعمدة الحديث للحافظ عبد الغني بن عبد الواحد المقدسي ، والإكثار من قراءة الصحيحين أو ما تيسر من ذلك مع الإخوة الطيبين . ونوصيك بكتب شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية كالعقيدة الواسطية والحموية والتدمرية فقد أوضح فيها رحمه الله عقيدة أهل السنة والرد على خصومهم . كما نوصيك بحفظ كتاب التوحيد لشيخ الإسلام محمد بن عبد الوهاب رحمه الله وكشف الشبهات له أيضا وهما كتابان عظيما الفائدة . ونوصيك أيضا بالضراعة إلى الله وكثرة سؤاله أن يهديك صراطه المستقيم وأن يمنحك الفقه في الدين وأن يعيذك من نزغات الشيطان ودعاة الباطل .
وأوصيك أيضا بالإكثار من سؤال الله عز وجل أن يشرح صدرك للخير وأن يعينك على الاستكثار من قراءة كتابه الكريم وحفظ ما تيسر منه مع حفظ ما تيسر من السنة فهو القائل سبحانه : ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ[1] ونوصيك بالاستقامة على طاعة الله والحذر من معاصي الله ونذكرك بما روى عن الشافعي رحمه الله قال :
شكوت إلى وكيع سوء حفظي فأرشدني إلى ترك المعاصي
وقال اعلم بأن العلم نور ونور الله لا يؤتاه عاصي
أصلح الله لنا ولك النية والعمل إنه خير مسئول .
ونوصيك بالالتحاق بالجامعة الإسلامية بالمدينة المنورة فهي جامعة سلفية تعلم طلابها عقيدة أهل السنة والجماعة . يسر الله أمرك ووفقنا وإياك للعلم النافع والعمل به إنه سميع مجيب الدعاء . والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته . . .

[1] - سورة غافر من الآية 60.
Ithar Ghada Faied
Ithar Ghada Faied
Admin

Female Posts : 412
Birthday : 1978-01-13
Location Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

http://thewomaninislam.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down