The Woman in Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Females nails
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:16 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Cutting fingernails
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Shaving the moustache and other questions
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Fearing harm for having a beard
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Trimming the beard
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:16 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Hindaba (Chicory)
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

»  Etiquettes of differing in Islam
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Suffering in the path of Da'wah
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

» Conditions of trade transactions
A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 pm by Ithar Ghada Faied

Our Boutique
Our Wall Decals Page
translator

A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family

Go down

A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Empty A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family

Post by Ithar Ghada Faied Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:33 am

A Female Student Traveling without Mahram to Visit Family Spring10

By the Great Scholar Shaikh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baz (رحمه اللّه)

I am a female student and it is a must that I travel to visit my family every six months but I go to them without a mahram (related male guardian), and I ,Allah forgive me and you, know the ruling of that. My family orders me to travel so what am I to do, Allah have mercy on you? Please direct me, Allah reward you, and what is the ruling if with a group of girl?

It is not allowed for the woman to travel except with a mahram, nor is it allowed to be obedient to the creation (of Allah) in the disobedience of the Creator. Whoever is ordering you to travel without a mahram is not to be obeyed (in this issue) be they your dad, mom, brother, or anyone else. The prophet (sall-Allahu alaihi sallam) said, "Obedience is only in that which is permissible" and "there is no obedience to the creation while being disobedient to the Creator" the Glorified. The prophet (sall-Allahu alaihi wa sallam) also said in an authentic narration, "the woman is not to travel except with a mahram".

Translated by John 'Eesa' Starling

September 24, 2009

For www.edawah.com

حكم سفر المرأة بدون محرم لزياره أهلها

أنا طالبة، ويجب علي في كل ستة أشهر أن أسافر إلى أهلي، ولكني أذهب إليهم من غير محرم، وأنا -عفا الله عني وعنكم- أعرف حكم ذلك، لكني أهلي يجبرونني ويصرون على سفري، فماذا أفعل يرحمكم الله؟ وجهوني جزاكم الله خيراً، وما الحكم إذا كنت مع مجموعة من البنات؟

ليس للمرأة أن تسافر إلا مع محرم، ولا طاعة لمخلوق في معصية الخالق، من أمرك بالسفر بدون محرم فلا طاعة له من أب أو أم أو أخ أو غير ذلك، يقول النبي -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: (إنما الطاعة في المعروف)، (لا طاعة لمخلوق في معصية الخالق)، سبحانه ويقول -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: (لا تسافر امرأة إلا مع ذي محرم)، متفق على صحته.

المصدر: http://www.binbaz.org.sa/mat/10913

Ithar Ghada Faied
Ithar Ghada Faied
Admin

Female Posts : 412
Birthday : 1978-01-13
Location Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

http://thewomaninislam.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down